Analytics
Сейчас в сети: 530
Сейчас в сети: 530
Настройка целей, отслеживание электронной торговли, многоканальные последовательности и тд
Подсказки
star_border
Ответить

How to track the first time purchasers only?

Студент ✭

Hello!

Could you help with the next issue?

I need to track only first-time purchasers on my website. For this purpose i plan to create custom dimensions "Number of purchases" and "First purchase date".

How do you think will it help? If yes, please, give me the guide of code implementation.

Thanks!

Have a great day!

1 Ответ экспертаverified_user
1 УТВЕРЖДЕННОЕ РЕШЕНИЕ

Утвержденные решения
Лучший ответ.
Решение
Утвердил автор темы Виктор Т
апреля 2016

Re: How to track the first time purchasers only?

Ведущий участник
Лучший ответ.
Решение
Утвердил автор темы Виктор Т
апреля 2016

Ведущий участник
Hi, Виктор Т!
I have considered a similar issue in the article (implementation via GTM) - https://www.ru.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Stati/Otslezhivanie-kolichestva-i-stoimosti-novyh-klientov...

Студент ✭

Thanks, Alex!
Your link is very useful, indeed.
But what about solution that I've described above? Did you do something like that before?

Also one thing: how did you implement the comparison of client's data with the CRM data (described as a note after 1st point)? I mean is there specific piece of code or smth else?

Have a great day!

Ведущий участник
You can also use custom dimensions and metrics. Here is an example - http://online-behavior.com/analytics/custom-dimensions
But I recommend using GTM due to more flexible possibilities.
You can push "Number of purchases" and "First purchase date" into DataLayres. Then you can use this DL for creating events or transaction tags. Also you can create similar custom dimensions in GA using DL.

Студент ✭
Thanks! But what about crm comparison implementation?

Ведущий участник
You should ask this question to your developer.
I think it looks like to the implementation of the ecommerce code (getting data from CRM or DB and pushing to code).